Saturday, February 2, 2008

Winter Carnival Time!

Well the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival has begun. I have learned the fantastic pluses of moving to a small town. Every year they have a royal court where they have a court of eight couples from the local high school, a prince and princess from the local colleges and then a king and queen are announced on coronation night that I attended last night. It was amazing. If anyone has ever seen the show Gilmore Girls, it is very much like that. So fun. Check out http://www.saranaclakewintercarnival.com/ for other events that happen during this wonderful week of events. Next week I will put pictures of the ice castle.

Here are some pictures of my time in Florida and hanging out at game night with my friends here. San Francisco in less than 2 weeks!

This is me at Islands of Adventure. This sums up my time there!
My friends: Me, Rae (with Baxter), Mel
Chris, Marshall (with Major), Evan

No comments: