Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back from the Sunshine!

Well, I got back from Florida late Sunday night. I had one of the most fun and exhausting week in a long time! There were tons of people that I got to see and hang out with as well as lots of musical guests like Jars of Clay, The Cash Family, Ryan Long, and a few others. A few other treats included Jeff Foxworthy, who is a Wyldlife leader (!) and Jack Hannah who brought animals and was a part of program that made me laugh for about and hour and a half straight. It was in the 80's everyday and I got to go to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. All in all it was a fantastic trip that I hope I will get to go to in another 4 years! Here is a picture of the pool area of the hotel.


Now I am looking foward to a trip I am taking with one of my best friends to San Francisco. We are leaving on Valentine's Day and staying over that weekend. I am sooooo excited! I have never been to the west coast so I cannot wait! It will be hard to limit myself to what I get to do!

No comments: