Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of Summer Whirlwind

I can hardly believe that it is October already. It has still be an incredibly busy time for me, even more than I thought. WE have had a few weekend groups in and I have now gone to two weddings, one of which was tunred into a vacation because it was on Bald HEad Island, NC. It was the wedding of a dear intern friend and about half of our staff went down for the wedding. We rented a large house and the weather was great! HEre are a few pictures from that:
The group before the rehearsal dinner:
The ceremony site:
The group at the wedding ceremony:
My old boss and co-workers Evan and Marshall


Then the next weekend after that, my dear friend Kimmy was married. I don't have pictures of that yet, but hopefully soon. I am going away tomorrow to SharpTop Cove, a Young Life camp in Georgia for training.

No comments: