Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still snowing in March

Not a whole lot happening up here in Saranac Lake excpet that it is still snowing. It doesn't seem like it will ever stop. I have been fighting a nasty cold since Saturday, so I havent been sleeping well and just feel like crap all day. But, I just got promoted at work to the Administrative Manager and Bookkeeper. This is the job that I would have looked into getting in about 3-5 years. So when my dear friend and boss left, I interviewed and got the job this past week! It is a very exciting opportunity and I look forward to the new role. That also means that there are no more slower times in the office. From this week until the end of August my life will not slow down. I travel for a long weekend to Lake Champion for Easter and then will go to Rockbridge, a YL camp in Virginia the first week in April to help train the assignment teams that will be at camp all summer. So I guess there actually have been lots of things happening!

No comments: